Directions & Parking
The YPAC is conveniently located in the heart of Historic Uptown Yucaipa, offering a variety of parking options for guests. Accessible parking spaces are available in our parking lot. You can enter the parking lot from Acacia Avenue. Street parking is also available throughout Historic Uptown Yucaipa.
Alternatives to Driving
OmniGo Route 310 serves north Yucaipa and makes a clockwise loop from the Yucaipa Transit Center, to Oak Glen Road, Sunnyside, Bryant, Yucaipa Blvd, Adams Street and Avenue B. Points of interest include Yucaipa Regional Park, Yucaipa Community Park, Parkview Middle School and the Yucaipa Senior Center.
OmniGo 310 frequency is 30 minutes from 6:00 AM – 9:00 AM and 60 minute is 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM, and operates Monday – Friday only.
Transit Routes: 19, 208
OmniGO Routes: 308, 309, 310
Plan your trip online or on your phone!
You can park in Historic Uptown near our local shops and restaurants and walk on over. We are located at the corner of California Street and Yucaipa Blvd.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions about the Yucaipa Performing Arts Center, please take a few minutes to browse our FAQ section. If you can’t find what you are looking for don’t hesitate to contact us.
The venue, and our food and beverage concessions, generally open 1 hour before the stated show time.
The YPAC has wheelchair accessible seating areas. To purchase tickets for any special needs please call 909-500-7714. Limited parking is available for any persons with disabilities or those who require additional assistance. If you need special assistance, please let a YPAC representative know upon entering the gates. Assisted listening devices are available for no charge from the YPAC Box Office. Photo ID is required as a deposit.
On performance days the Box Office is open from 90 minutes prior to showtime until 30 minutes after showtime, or until the end of intermission, if there is one.
The Box Office is also regularly open Tuesday – Saturday from 12PM – 6PM. Tickets are available online at www.purplepass.com/ypac and by phone at 909-500-7714.
Outside food and beverages are not permitted into the venue. Snacks are available from our on-site concessionaire, Mill Creek Cattle Company.
You can contact our House Manager at 909-500-7731 regarding lost and found items.
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Medical or recreational use marijuana
- Aerosol cans or sprays (including sunscreen)
- Chairs of any kind
- Framed or large backpacks (larger than a 20 x 15 x 13)
- Smoking or Vaping
- Glow sticks
- Outside food or beverages
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles of any kind
- Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
- Coolers of any size
- Tents or canopies of any kind
- Video recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Audio recording equipment
- Soccer balls, footballs, Frisbees, or other projectiles
- Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
- Items intended for sale/promotion
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Pets (except service animals with a current rabies certification)
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
Entry Conditions for Guests
The following additional conditions are for guests entering the Event Site.
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search.
- Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
- Allowed and Prohibited lists are subject to change.
- The Event and private security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items.
Service Animal Program/Pet Policy
Accessibility Service Animals: Persons with disabilities and their service dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for those persons with disabilities are welcome at the concert, as are those training service animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Due to large-scale animal service fraud, and for the protection of all concert patrons, service animals must be screened and registered at the Entrance Gate immediately upon entry to the site.
Any service animal whose task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship, is not considered a service animal and will not be allowed into the venue. All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls. Care of the service animal is the sole responsibility of the owner, including cleanup. Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
Yucaipa Performing Arts Center
12062 California Street
Yucaipa, CA 92399
Convenient parking on site.
Box Office / Tickets:
909-500-7714 Tue – Sat, Noon – 6pm
Closed Sundays and Mondays
909-500-7712 (Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm)
YPAC Manager, 909-500-7712
YPAC Coordinator, 909-500-7734
YPAC Box Office Manager, 909-500-7714
YPAC House Manager, 909-500-7731
YPAC Technical Director, 909-500-7735