The YPAC is conveniently located in the heart of Historic Uptown Yucaipa, offering a variety of parking options for guests. Accessible parking spaces are available in our parking lot. You can enter the parking lot from Acacia Avenue. Street parking is also available throughout Historic Uptown Yucaipa.
Alternatives to Driving
Routes: 8, 19, OmniGo 308/309/310, Pass Transit
OmniGo Routes 308, 309 and 310 provide local Yucaipa service. Route 308 loops counter-clockwise from Yucaipa Transit Center, via 5th, County Line, California and Yucaipa. Route 309 loops clockwise. Route 310 loops the northern community clockwise via 5th, Oak Glen, Bryant and Yucaipa on weekdays only. Popular destinations include Community Bank (Yucaipa), Norton Younglove Senior Center, Oak Glen Fire Station, Parkview Middle School, Ridgeview Elementary School, Stater Bros. (Oak Glen), Stater Bros. (Yucaipa), U.S. Post Office (Yucaipa), Yucaipa City Library, Yucaipa Community Park, Yucaipa Fire Department, Yucaipa Little Theater, Yucaipa News Mirror, Yucaipa Police, Yucaipa Regional Parks, Yucaipa Senior Center, Yucaipa Transit Center.
Plan your trip online or on your phone!
You can park in Historic Uptown near our local shops and restaurants and walk on over. We are located at the corner of California Street and Yucaipa Blvd.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions about the Yucaipa Performing Arts Center, please take a few minutes to browse our FAQ section. If you can’t find what you are looking for don’t hesitate to contact us.
The venue, and our food and beverage concessions, generally open 1 hour before the stated show time.
The YPAC has wheelchair accessible seating areas. To purchase tickets for any special needs please call 909-500-7714. Limited parking is available for any persons with disabilities or those who require additional assistance. If you need special assistance, please let a YPAC representative know upon entering the gates. Assisted listening devices are available for no charge from the YPAC Box Office. Photo ID is required as a deposit.
On performance days the Box Office is open from 90 minutes prior to showtime until 30 minutes after showtime, or until the end of intermission, if there is one.
The Box Office is also regularly open Thursday – Saturday from 3PM – 7PM. Tickets are available online at ticketmaster.com and by phone at 909-500-7714.
YPAC Outdoor Concert – June 5, 2021: Guests are welcomed to bring a sealed bottle of water into the venue. No refillable containers or other outside beverages are permitted inside the venue. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for sale to guests 21+.
You can contact our House Manager at 909-500-7731 regarding lost and found items.
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Medical or recreational use marijuana
- Aerosol cans or sprays (including sunscreen)
- Chairs of any kind
- Framed or large backpacks (larger than a 20 x 15 x 13)
- Smoking or Vaping
- Glow sticks
- Outside food or beverages
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles of any kind
- Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
- Coolers of any size
- Tents or canopies of any kind
- Video recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Audio recording equipment
- Soccer balls, footballs, Frisbees, or other projectiles
- Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
- Items intended for sale/promotion
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Pets (except service animals with a current rabies certification)
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
Entry Conditions for Guests
The following additional conditions are for guests entering the Event Site.
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search.
- Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
- Allowed and Prohibited lists are subject to change.
- The Event and private security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items.
Service Animal Program/Pet Policy
Accessibility Service Animals: Persons with disabilities and their service dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for those persons with disabilities are welcome at the concert, as are those training service animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Due to large-scale animal service fraud, and for the protection of all concert patrons, service animals must be screened and registered at the Entrance Gate immediately upon entry to the site.
Any service animal whose task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship, is not considered a service animal and will not be allowed into the venue. All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls. Care of the service animal is the sole responsibility of the owner, including cleanup. Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
Are you looking to dine out before you head to the theater or maybe enjoy an overnight getaway in the beautiful Yucaipa Valley?
Beautiful Historic Uptown Yucaipa, is full of new cafes, breweries, and eateries mixed with charming old vintage shops! Take a stroll along Yucaipa Boulevard before the performance to explore, shop, and dine.
Yucaipa Performing Arts Center
12062 California Street
Yucaipa, CA 92399
Convenient parking on site.
Box Office / Tickets*:
909-500-7714 Thur – Sat, 3pm – 7pm
909-500-7712 (Mon – Thur, 8am – 5pm)
YPAC Supervisor, 909-500-7736