Thank you for your interest in the Yucaipa Performing Arts Center (YPAC) Galleries. The objectives of the galleries are to provide free exhibition spaces and opportunities for artists working in a variety of mediums to showcase their artwork, increase the awareness of local art within Yucaipa and the Inland Empire, and create an engaging space for arts dialogue, education and enrichment with community members. YPAC offers two different spaces for artists to exhibit their artwork: the YPAC Gallery and the Backstage Gallery.
The Yucaipa Performing Arts Center is excited to announce our newly-installed exhibition!
The YPAC Lobby and box office are also open Tuesday through Saturday, from 4:00PM to 7:00PM for viewing artwork.
Artists that are currently showing:
Enid Aguilar Sandoval
NEW YPAC Art Gallery Timeline: Winter 2022-2023
The YPAC Gallery is having an open call for visual artists for our Winter 2022 exhibit.
To submit, please email a high resolution (300 DPI) image, a completed application, and a completed Hold Harmless Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OPEN CALL (no theme)
- Dimension and weight limitation: height and width each not to exceed 24” (including any framing) with a maximum depth of up to 8”; 10 lb. maximum per piece
- Accepted piece(s) must be completely dry upon submission, and 2D pieces must be ready to hang by wire or eye hooks
- Applicant may submit up to five pieces
- Submission deadline: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Accepted artists will be notified by December 19th
- Accepted pieces need to be handed in at YPAC from Tuesday-Saturday 4-8pm between December 20th-31st
To get started, download and fill out the form below. When complete please scan and email to Michelle Dickson at email@example.com.
For questions, please call 909-500-7714.
The YPAC Gallery is a public space located in the lobby of the theater and offers a three-month exhibition.
The Backstage Gallery is a VIP photography exhibition space where artists will exhibit their work in the Green Room and dressing rooms where nationally recognized performing artists will see the work up close.